What This List Is All About.

In as much as our newsletter is published quarterly, many events arise that need attention now instead of three months from now. To this end, this list is established.

Standing Prayer Requests.

* Those in the military services in harm's way for their safety and safe return.

* Those who have been injured in battle or in support of our troops for their rapid recovery, comfort by the Holy Spirit and peace.

* Our country that it may stand as a bastion of peace, generosity and freedom for the rest of the world.

*Our government that it may govern wisely, lightly and in accordance with the Constitution and the will of the people who lend it some of their power.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cecil Needs Prayer

Just thought I would let you all know that I suffered a heart attack on 9 June at Waukegan, IL while attending the PBR Forces Veteran's Association, Inc. (PBR FVA) reunion. Was taken to the hospital where they placed two stents into the right coronary artery. They further stated that I was in need of By-Pass surgery.

Was getting ready to go to the RTC, Great Lakes to speak to the young folks there when I was stricken. (Heck of a way to get out of a presentation!!! :=)

I managed to finally get home yesterday after spending much of last week at my daughter's home, after getting out of the hospital, and having her run me back and forth to the VA in Danville and Indianapolis.

So far doing fine but the Cardiologist told me yesterday that I will be going to Indianapolis VA, supposedly within the next 7 days, to determine if I will need the open heart surgery.

Take care!!

Cecil

You don't need me to tell you what to pry for, just please do it soon and continuous. Use the PUSH system (Pray Until Something Happens).

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment